Monday, July 7, 2014

Endless Love 2014 Movie Review

starring
Alex Pettyfer as David Elliot (Might know from I'm Number Four as Four/ John Smith, Magic Mike as Adam, or Beastly as Kyle)
Gabriella Wilde as Jade Butterfield (Carrie as Sue Snell, or The Three Musketeers as Constance)
Bruce Greenwood as Hugh Butterfield (Lost Luck as Mark, Star Trek into the Darkness as Pike, or Super 8 as Cooper)
Joely Richardson as Anne Butterfield (Vampire Academy as Queen Tatiana, The Devil's Violinist as Ethel Langham, Thanks for Sharing as Katie) 
Rated PG-13 for Sexual Content, Brief Partial Nudity, Language (Some) and Teen Partying
Drama/Romance
So I went to see this movie last week. (Guess who was too lazy to post of a review of it until now?) it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I loved it. You should go see it if you haven't already. Plus Alex Pettyfer is in it. How could you not want to see it? (lol if you couldn't tell I'm not as mad at him for turning down the role of Jace.) 
Serioulsy go see this movie, it'll be worth the money. 
I would rate it 9/10 stars. that's how amazing it was. I loved it. <3 
(scroll down for the trailer)

No comments:

Post a Comment