Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The Originals and The Vampire Diaries Trailers

Oh. My. Gods. AMAZING. I want to see these. Now. I'm dying to see the shows... NOW. Rebekah's back! Which is awesome since I love her and Claire Holt. It seems like Hayley is going a little psycho killer, though, poor Hayley, 'loosing' her baby, being a hybrid... But then Ester and Finn are bad -_- Ugh AND Mikael. BUT we saw KOL AHHHHH he better be in season 2! Ugh I really don't like Divinia like seriously what was she thinking about bringing MIKAEL back?!!! He's just going to kill everyone and burn the city again! Which parent to kill first Klaus asks? I vote Mikael then get rid of Ester giving her time to bring Kol back.... 
Then the Vampire Diaries trailer somehow made a very sad thing funny. I ship Delena really hard so I hope that somehow that'll work back in in season 6. I HAVE heard the rumors that Ian asked to be killed because of their romance together that, well, ended. 
I can't decide which trailer I like more, The Originals- Intense The Vampire Diaries- Hilarious. I just want both shows up ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment