Monday, July 7, 2014

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones Movie Review

I DID NOT LIKE THIS MOVIE.  2/10 stars. In fact it only gets that much because I loved the books. I did not like the choice of caters and I did not like that they changed virtually everything.  If you liked this movie GO READ THE BOOKS by Cassandra Clare. Then you will reconsider your decision, if you liked the movie and the books GO REREAD THE BOOKS. Just everything was messed up. The plot I mean do you remember any battle at the institute, like ever? IT'S MADE FROM SHADOWHUNTER BLOOD DEMONS CANNOT GET IN. The Ravener looked like a hellhound which only appears in book 4 and the DEMONS DO NOT INHABIT BODIES. ALSO the demon-Dorothea walked straight outside, I was like NO that is not right. Where is the sensor? Like seriously no sensor just magic magnetic ash. Okay then. I was yelling at my TV the whole time. Ignore my previous review I was tired and I have no idea how I was in such a bad state of mind that I gave it an 8/10 stars, I'd say 0 stars if I didn't love Cassie so much. ALSO IT GIVES AWAY THE SIBLINGS THING. NO YOU CANNOT DO THAT. There were just too many things wrong with this movie to put in a review. I would not recommend watching this movie to anyone unless you have some anger and need to gel at someone. 



Picture
This movie has Jamie Campbell Bower as Jace Wayland (or as we believe) Lily Collins as Clary Fray (Clarissa Adele Morgenstern) Kevin Zegers as Alec Gideon Lightwood (Alexander) Jemima West as Isabelle Sophia Lightwood, Robert Sheehan as Simon Lewis, Robert Maillet as Blackwell, Kevin Durand as Pangborn, Godfrey Gao as Magnus Bane, Lena Headey as Jocelyn Fairchild, Aiden Turner as Luke Garrowway (Lucian Graymark) Jonathan Rhys Mayers as Valentine Morgenstern, etc. It was directed by Harald Zwart and script written by Jessica Postigo
The movie is based of Cassandra Clare's first book in the series The Mortal Instruments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment